This is to remind the general public that the National Population Commission’s, NPC online recruitment has not closed and is still ongoing in a bid to recruit about 2 million ad-hoc staff for the 2023 housing census exercise.
The National Population Commission, NPC made this formal statement and revealed how important it is to recruit and have capable hands working on the census.
The 2023 NPC recruitment online portal was opened on October 31, 2022.
What is the type of staff National Population Commission is looking for?
- Data Quality Assistants.
- Data Quality Managers.
- Training Centre Administrators.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers.
- Enumerators and Special Work Force.
What are the requirements for NPC recruitment eligibility?
- Valid National Identification Number (NIN).
- Functional Gmail Account.
- Valid and Functional Phone Number.
- Valid and Functional /Operational Commercial Bank Account (No student/NYSC Account).
- Valid Educational Qualifications.
- Access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & Smartphones is an added advantage.
How to Apply for the 2023 NPC Recruitment
Eligible and interested individuals for the NPC recruitment should click on the Apply Now button below to apply for the recruitment.
Note: Personnels for the 2023 NPC exercise would be selected from the communities where they are residing.
When is the NPC recruitment ending?
The NPC recruitment ends on Wednesday, December 28, 2022.
Keep checking our website for more updates. You can also use the below comment box to ask your questions, which will be answered immediately.
How else can I always receive updates from inform.ng?
You can sign up for our newsletter to always receive all our updates directly to your email; you can also follow our Twitter and Facebook pages; and you can also subscribe to our Telegram channel while also joining our WhatsApp group. Follow any of the below links.
I’m in interesting