How to apply for NDLEA recruitment 2023 will be discussed in this post after the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) announced that their online recruitment portal for 2023/2024 opens on 12 March, 2023.
The NDLEA is a federal government of Nigeria law enforcement agency that was established by decree no. 48 of 29 December, 1989 and operating under the federal ministry of justice.
The agency was established to eliminate the manufacturing, selling, processing, exporting and trafficking of narcotics in Nigeria.
We at Inform Nigeria are here to guide you on how to apply for NDLEA recruitment 2023 and have a good career through the successful registration at the NDLEA 2023 recruitment portal.
According to NDLEA, qualified candidates interested in the 2023 recruitment are by the application invited to fill existing vacancies for enlistment into the agency.
The agency noted that any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression.
The NDLEA said that candidates with multiple applications will be automatically disqualified from the recruitment process.
The agency further stated that applicants for the NDLEA job must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
The NDLEA said that applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms which will completed by two persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
They added that the application for the 2023 NDLEA job is absolutely free.
What Are The Categories Available For NDLEA Recruitment 2023?
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (GENERAL DUTIES OR SPECIALISTS)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II (CONPASS 08): Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 09): Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training, shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
CATEGORY B: NARCOTIC AGENT CADRE
- Chief Narcotic Agent (CONPASS 07): Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent (CONPASS 06): Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotic Agent (CONPASS 05): Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
CATEGORY C: NARCOTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
- Narcotic Assistant I (CONPASS 04): Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Narcotic Assistant II (CONPASS 03): Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners, etc: Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
What Are The Requirements For Applying For NDLEA Recruitment 2023?
There are times where applicants have little or no knowledge about what is expected of them to have before applying for certain jobs or recruitments. The requirements or criteria for an opening must be followed with apt understanding and carefulness to instructions. This is very crucial and critical because it decides your chances of grabbing these opportunities. Before deciding to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2023 Recruitment Exercise, you must ensure you have the following requirements.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years or less than 20 years of age while applying for the Superintendent Cadre. If you’re applying for the Narcotic Agent Cadre and Narcotic Assistant Cadre, you must not be above the age 30 and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
When Is NDLEA 2023 Recruitment Starting And Ending?
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12th March to Saturday 8 April, 2023. Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal that is provided below and complete the application.
How To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Qualified and interested applicants should click on the Apply Now button below to register for the NDLEA recruitment 2023 on the official recruitment website.
Everything To Know Before Applying For NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- When you have visited the NDLEA recruitment website for registration, click on Careers and read the instructions carefully. Then click on Apply Now to register.
- You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list of categories).
- Fill out the form and ensure the following required documents are uploaded; Passport Photograph, Educational Certificates, Certificate of State of Origin, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, National Identity Card and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Note that multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
- The registration closing date remains Saturday 8th April, 2023.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
Keep checking our website for more updates. You can also use the below comment box to ask your questions, which will be answered immediately.
How Else Can I Always Receive Updates From inform.ng?
You can sign up for our newsletter to always receive all our updates directly to your email; you can also follow our Twitter and Facebook pages; and you can also subscribe to our Telegram channel while also joining our WhatsApp group. Follow any of the below links.
Thank you Sir, for p the information,God bless you
Good morning pls am a serving corps member, can I apply without my NySC discharge certificate, I will be through with my service by May.
Thank you sir
I’m very happy for inform me about some thing which my lid to improve me.tnx so much