The Nigerian Navy Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates have been released by the Nigerian military.
According to the Nigerian military, the successful candidates were chosen from the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, NNBTS Batch 35 recruitment examination held on June 3, 2023.
Keep on reading to be able to download the Nigerian Navy Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates PDF file in this post.
Interview Date Announced For The Shortlisted Candidates
Successful candidates are now invited to attend a physical interview from Saturday, July 22, 2023, to Friday, August 11, 2023, at the following centers: Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri, Port Harcourt, Rivers State; Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos; and the NDA Old Site, Kaduna.
States, With Their Interview Centres, Batches And Dates
Successful applicants are to attend the interview at the centre associated with the states of origin, batch and date
NDA Old Site, Kaduna, Batch A, Saturday, July 22, 2023 – Tuesday, August 1, 2023
NDA Old Site, Kaduna, Batch B, Wednesday, August 2, 2023 – Friday, August 11, 2023
NNSS Ojo, Lagos, Batch A, Saturday, July 22, 2023 – Tuesday, August 1, 2023
NNSS Ojo, Lagos, Batch B, Wednesday, August 2, 2023 – Friday, August 11, 2023
NNSS Borokiri, Port Harcourt, Batch A, Saturday, July 22, 2023 – Tuesday, August 1, 2023
NNSS Borokiri, Port Harcourt, Batch B, Wednesday, August 2, 2023 – Friday, August 11, 2023
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
Requirements For The NNBTS Batch 35 Interview
The NNBTS Batch 35 Interview will include verification and screening of credentials and certificates, medical and physical evaluations, and written tests.
Candidates coming for the interview are to bring the following list of items
- Originals and photocopies of credentials
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport sized photographs on white background
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only)
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip
- Bed sheets and pillow cases
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c)
- Writing materials
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings
- Set of cutlery
- Face masks and hand sanitizers
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts
What To Note Before Going For The NNBTS Batch 35 Interview
- Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature
- Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service
- If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution
- Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient of any required criterion (criteria), his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview
Download The Nigerian Navy Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates PDF File
Click on the below “Nigerian Navy Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates PDF File Download”.
Keep checking our website for more updates. You can also use the below comment box to ask your questions, which will be answered immediately.
How Else Can I Always Receive Updates From inform.ng?
Sign up for our newsletter to always receive all our updates directly to your email, and you can also join our WhatsApp and Facebook groups, follow our Twitter and Facebook pages, and subscribe to our Telegram channel. Follow any of the below links to do so.